Monday, May 28, 2012

All In... Laundry Detergent, Hubby's shave cream, etc

I am really tired tonight from moving, so this will be short. I will include recipes tomorrow. But hubby ran out of shaving cream and asked me to make him something. I made him a shave oil from natural ingredients. Took me all of maybe 10 min to mix up and he loves it! I tried it on my legs, and its pretty spectacular! I am working on a good shampoo recipe. I need to detox my hair first it seems, so I'm using a simple baking soda solution for a few weeks to cleanse out product and allow hair to adjust. My facial routine has been amazingly simplified to just an oil cleanse each night, and my skin has never looked clearer! And, tonight, I just made my first batch of laundry soap! I can't tell you how proud I am of these accomplishments. Its like when you make a yummy batch of cookies from scratch. It just feels good. And I know I'm doing something good for myself, my family, our wallet, and the environment. I am ready to start selling. I can supply facial cleansers, shaving soap, laundry soap, and household cleaning supplies. We will reuse bottles/containers and save money! :) leave a comment or text/email me if you are interested. My goal is to keep costs down for everyone while creating convenience equal to store bought for those with busy schedules! If you want to make it yourself, I am happy to provide recipes. If you decide its too time consuming but like the product changes, I can start making them for you.

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to hear about your shaving cream recipe! I have been wanting to make this :)

    ReplyDelete